wait(job_ids=None, resultbag=None, verbose=True, timeout=1000000000000000.0, break_condition='all')¶
Function that waits for the jobs with the given job_ids to finish (default: all jobs) and returns a list of all results and logs. Example:
job_ids =  ... job_id = jcmwave.solve('project.jcmp',keys) job_ids.append(job_id) results, logs = jcmwave.daemon.wait(job_ids)
- job_ids (list) – integer vector of job identifier as returned by jcmwave_solve If missing or empty all job ids available on the daemon are used. A zero job id is treated as a dummy.
- resultbag (Resultbag) – An instance of the class
jcmwave.Resultbag. The result is added to the result bag. If the corresponding
jcmwave.solve()command was not called with the resultbag parameter an error will be thrown.
- verbose (bool) – Show progress reporting. (default:True)
- timeout (int) – Time out in seconds (optional).This script returns with empty ouput values, when the time out is reached.
- break_condition (str) – If set to ‘any’ (‘all’) the function waits until one job (all jobs) from a list of jobs has finished. (default: ‘all’)
A tuple (results, logs)
results: List containing the computed results for each job as referenced by the job_ids vector. logs: List containing the corresponding log messages of the jobs.
If a resultbag is passed the output is stored in the resultbag and is not returned.